Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pre-poetry micro-challenge: Day 5 -- rainbows




Seriously, I have a thing with them. With bright blended colours. With... well, today's writing inspired me to create this new pin board. It hopefully speaks for itself. But in case it doesn't, here's the actual pre-poem:

Pinned Image
What is it with me and rainbows? I have this fascination with them in various forms. I just love the progression of bright colours from one into to the next, blended but strong. Red to orange, orange to yellow, yellow to green, green to blue, blue to purple to red. And then there's the non-analogous blends. Red to blue, with but a small, illusory blur of purple in between. Rainbow hair, rainbows on the wall, rainbow on my plate, rainbow in my pocket, rainbow on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment