Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Nuit blanche

Dear self,

It's 8:30 in the morning and I've just discovered we are out of spoons for the day. I know you aren't happy with me because I spent last night trying to problem solve all our inadequacies (one of which is the habit of trying to problem solve our inadequacies) and you're not actually sure if we slept at any point. But honestly, if we don't introspect, how can we expect to become the hero everybody needs? It's all about perspective. Just so you know, your dinner plate cracked so we'll use a paper one for now. It'll do fine for dishing up fistfuls gummi-worm flavoured feelings. Don't forget to check your to-do list for today and add the items we came up with last night. If you have trouble remembering what they were it's okay, I'm free to brainstorm some more tonight around 11. 

Okay gotta run, I'll see you later tonight. Have a great day! xoxo

Lots of love,

Self


No comments:

Post a Comment