Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas and "musical" moments: These are a few of my favourite things

I follow this blog, zenhabits, because it sometimes has good ideas for reducing clutter and upping your simple happiness factor. Today's post is about doing the things that truly inspire you and make you happy, and in it, the author linked to this video. (Scroll down to the middle of the page, to the youtube insert.)

Now, you all know I love flashmobs. This one is awesome and definitely no exception. While I watched it, I had to wonder how many people were originally part of the performance, and how many joined in spontaneously because they have performed the chorus in one form or another before and know it fairly well.

Happy holidays.

http://zenhabits.net/get-inspired/

No comments:

Post a Comment